Give feedback on kielibuusti.fi
Give feedback and help us to develop the website
Kielibuusti.fi is a website helping international talents to learn Finnish or Swedish by offering tools and materials for language learners, language teachers, work communities as well as counsellors and advisors working with internationals. The website was launched in April 2023. We are actively developing the website and its content and would love to hear feedback and suggestions for improvements.
Participate in a user interview
We are looking for participants for an online interview that takes approximately one hour. The participants will share their thoughts of the usability and content of kielibuusti.fi. Could we interview you? We are looking for participants from the following groups:
- A person interested in learning Finnish or Swedish, but has not learnet it yet
- A person with a basic Swedish (language skill level A1-A2)
- A person who has advanced further in their Swedish studies (language skill level min. B1)
- A Finnish as a second language teacher
- A Swedish as a second language teacher
- Employers or HR representatives working with international talents
- Career counsellors, student advisors or education planners working with international talents
The interviews are carried out by our partner Siili Solutions. The interview can be in English, Finnish or Swedish. Everyone can participate, whether you have previously used kielibuusti.fi or not. If you would like to participate, please contant email@example.com. You can ask more information of the interview and the user experience research from the same address.
Answer a short survey on our website
You can give feedback on kielibuusti.fi by answering a short survey here on our website starting from November 3rd.
Choose below a group that best describes you and answer the survey! The survey opens in the popup window at the bottom of the browser. You must accept cookies to answer the survey.
- I am learning or planning to learn Finnish
- I am learning or planning to learn Swedish
- I am an employer or HR representative
- I am a counsellor, student advisor or education planner
The language of the survey is determined by the language of the website, so if you have chosen to browse kielibuusti.fi in English, you should have the survey in English as well, whereas the Finnish pages will show the survey in Finnish. You can find the survey on most pages at kielibuusti.fi, so you can give feedback on several pages if you wish. Thank you for your asnwers!
We are using the answers to develop the website. Answers can be also used in the communications and marketing of Kielibuusti.